Graphicadi Shop Terms and Conditions
If you need help using the item you have purchased, we’ll be happy to help. Just contact the customer service.
Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not offer a refund or credit to Graphicadi shop.
Delivery of Digital Goods
All items on Graphicadi shop are digital and do not require shipping. Files will be delivered electronically within minutes of your order. A link for your download will be sent to the email address you have associated with your account/order. Please note that you’ll need to be logged in to download your files.
- If downloads do not become available immediately after purchase contact our customer service
Sales to End User Only
Graphicadi.com sells products to end-users only. All products are subject to End-User License Agreement. Resale or redistribution of products offered on the Graphicadi website is expressly forbidden.
When purchasing from Graphicadi you can pay securely with PayPal or Stripe. You can use your credit card or PayPal balance to pay. You do not need to have an account with PayPal to pay with your credit card. How to pay with credit card?
- When paying with credit card via PayPal, your purchase will appear on your bank statement under the name “AJCODE”
Everyone who lives in European Union country will have to pay VAT (Value-added tax) determined by the country that you live in. Buyers from out side European Union don’t have to pay taxes to Graphicadi webshop.
You can only use one discount code per order / person. Discount codes can only be applied on purchases over $10 and on regular priced products only unless mentioned other wise. Discounts cannot be claimed afterwards.
Modification to the Service and Prices
- Prices for the Service are subject to change without notice.
- Graphicadi.com reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Graphicadi.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.